Residents both employers and employees can sponsor their families in the UAE if they have a valid UAE residency permit. If you have all required documents ready, all steps can be completed by visiting our Dubai Visa Solution or Apply Online
We have prepared a guidelines as how you can sponsor family in UAE to help you understand the rules and procedures of obtaining residency for your dependents.
- Marriage certificate attested by UAE authorities
- Original Passports, and copies, of both sponsor and family member/s.
- Tenancy contract, Emirates ID and labour contract of sponsor/labour card
- Salary certificate with attested work contracts
- Medical check-up report of spouse or children over 18+ years of age from authorized hospital/clinic.
- Passport size photos (3 copies)of spouse and family member/s
- Husband sponsoring his wife should be earning AED3500+ plus accommodation.
- Wife sponsoring her husband and children, should be earning AED3500+ plus accommodation.
- Government grants and renews residence visas in the UAE for individuals 18+ and above only after taking a medical fitness test at a government-approved health centre. Medical test includes blood test and an X-ray. If a person is declared medically unfit, their application would be rejected