A Dubai Freelancer requires appointing a local sponsor (UAE National) to hold 51% of share in the company while the expatriate investor can hold 49% of share to have the legal structure fulfilled.
Dubai Freelancer is a professional business setup consultancy, we provide end to end assistance in Commercial Company Formation in UAE, Dubai. We also provide PRO services for Commercial Company Formation in Dubai
We assist our clients in choosing the perfect and affordable location for setting up an Commercial Company Formation in Dubai and across the UAE. We also provide reliable local sponsor for the business setup in Dubai.
Procedures for Commercial Company FormationCommercial Company Formation setup in Dubai is governed by a set of procedures that may vary from one jurisdiction to the other. Here’s a brief insight into what all needs to be done for company formation.
- Choose appropriate legal structure of the business.
- Select the name and the activities involved in your application.
- Apply for the initial approval.
- Court procedures (notarization and legalization of corporate documents such as MOA)
- Choose a preferred facility for your Commercial Company Formation.
- Submit the required document to get the license from Deportment of Economic Development of UAE.
- For some special business activities, get approvals from relevant regulatory & Government authorities.